+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 46

Thread: Worst Player in Rugby League 1 - Jon Grayson - Hudderfield

  1. #1

    Worst Player in Rugby League 1 - Jon Grayson - Hudderfield

    Hey i don't know if any one has notice but i just found someone who is in the Hudderfield squad (not in the 17) and all his stats are 0. His name is Jon Grayson. Now is this guy a real player who plays for Hudderfield or is it a made up name. Even Vossy says his name?????

  2. #2
    just tought i'd bring this thread back for some answers cause the lowest i could make peoples stats were 1 but this guy is all 0. Why is that and who is he???

  3. #3
    yer i noticed that as well mate, that guy sucks

  4. #4
    but i thought how would ya feel if you were Jon grayson and you were playin the game and you were the worst player in the world.
    Was that a mistake Muzza or just a joke That you guys made up??

  5. #5
    i dont think it would bother him, in fact hes probly sittin at home on his couch the UNFIT bugger, and if hes already seen it i rekon hes very very SLOWLY on his way to marios house to get revenge

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ellskimore
    i dont think it would bother him, in fact hes probly sittin at home on his couch the UNFIT bugger, and if hes already seen it i rekon hes very very SLOWLY on his way to marios house to get revenge
    lol
    i hope he is in RL2
    i have him in my squad for RL1 just as a joke

  7. #7
    lol yeh man, id sign him up on a lifetime deal if he was in RL2, id hav to sacrifice many players to get him in my team though, as im sure most clubs will also wanna sign this young superstar.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ellskimore
    lol yeh man, id sign him up on a lifetime deal if he was in RL2, id hav to sacrifice many players to get him in my team though, as im sure most clubs will also wanna sign this young superstar.
    lol mate he has room for improvement ... not much thou
    i wanna heard what the great muzza has to say about him

  9. #9
    haha yeh man

  10. #10
    hey cmon guys he has balanced stats he may very well be the next great utility to follow in the footstepps of casey mcguire...

    Graysons stats are very balanced... tooooo balanced.

  11. #11
    lol
    he is a real person or a made up name

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Wogboy
    hey cmon guys he has balanced stats he may very well be the next great utility to follow in the footstepps of casey mcguire...

    Graysons stats are very balanced... tooooo balanced.
    You think his stats are balanced? Check out Jason Hetherington (ex Bulldog playing in the ESL).

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ellskimore
    lol yeh man, id sign him up on a lifetime deal if he was in RL2, id hav to sacrifice many players to get him in my team though, as im sure most clubs will also wanna sign this young superstar.
    Based on his stats, I reckon he's about 103!

  14. #14
    or 5 months

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ellskimore
    or 5 months
    Nah- if he was 5 months, he'd be about 2 foot tall. Hold on...

    103 year olds are 2 foot tall aswell.

  16. #16
    If this guy Grayson had all 0 for his stats does that mean he has no legs and arms?

  17. #17
    yeah, wouldnt speed zero mean he cant move

  18. #18
    The bloke is a real player, very tall prop.........
    Whether he's good or not is open to debate.

    Not sure but think he came from RU

    Is always in the Huddersfield 17 squad

  19. #19
    he is the most underated player in the world, obviously mario doesnt rate him at all either

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by David231280
    lol
    he is a real person or a made up name
    i will find out
    never herd of himthough and i don't just go 2 cas games
    i'm a rl fan never herd of him lol

  21. #21

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by David231280
    lol
    he is a real person or a made up name
    what a bum !!!
    ha here's his profile i dished out

    Jonathan Grayshon

    Prop

    Rep Honours BARLA U18s

    DOB: 10/05/83

    Weight 103 kilograms

    Height 197 cm

    Another massive prop who broke into the Giants first team towards the back end of the 2003 season having toured with BARLA U18s in 2001. Deceptively quick and skilful for a man his size, Jonathan showed glimpses of brilliance in 2004 and will be a big hit if he can continue that form this year.

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cas_tigers
    what a bum !!!
    ha here's his profile i dished out

    Jonathan Grayshon

    Prop

    Rep Honours BARLA U18s

    DOB: 10/05/83

    Weight 103 kilograms

    Height 197 cm

    Another massive prop who broke into the Giants first team towards the back end of the 2003 season having toured with BARLA U18s in 2001. Deceptively quick and skilful for a man his size, Jonathan showed glimpses of brilliance in 2004 and will be a big hit if he can continue that form this year.
    pity his stats are 0 mood ruiner. be careful not to throw him a beer because hell drop it. and by the sounds of it, he tackles like benji marshall too

  23. #23
    oi mate dont disrespect him, if he was here he would kick you in the balls. but he wouldnt hav much power or accuraccy behind that kick

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ellskimore
    oi mate dont disrespect him, if he was here he would kick you in the balls. but he wouldnt hav much power or accuraccy behind that kick
    he wouldnt get to me. id just walk off

  25. #25
    yeh i was implying somethin like that

  26. #26
    the worst player in nrl altogether is chris walker he lost us the grand final wen he drops it and then dogs score el masri was held dogs r gae roosters all the way

  27. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by casa_rulz
    the worst player in nrl altogether is chris walker he lost us the grand final wen he drops it and then dogs score el masri was held dogs r gae roosters all the way
    No mate. He dropped the ball then the Dogs got the scrum feed. Unfortunately for the Dogs, the Roosters won that scrum feed against the feed.

    He scored a try for you, remember?

  28. #28
    Seriosly muz, i luv ya, ina completely manly way.
    But hw cud u diss this gy grayson dis ,mmuch?
    ps im drnk

  29. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by booyakasha
    Seriosly muz, i luv ya, ina completely manly way.
    But hw cud u diss this gy grayson dis ,mmuch?
    ps im drnk
    Wow...you're such a big man. Put away that e-beer of yours and quit spewing up craphole posts like that one.

  30. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by taxman
    Wow...you're such a big man. Put away that e-beer of yours and quit spewing up craphole posts like that one.
    And stop pretending your'e drunk too.

  31. #31
    cheeres league_05

  32. #32
    A couple of pictures of the massive prop who is deceptively quick. He appears to have 2 real arms and 2 real legs, so not sure why he stats are zip. lol!




  33. #33
    mooloo, you seem to solve everything

  34. #34
    Although if you look closely at the phot on the right, he does look a little 'bandie legged' don't you think - doesn't look like a lot of 'meat' on him for a prop either?

  35. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Parra_Eel
    mooloo, you seem to solve everything
    Just all part of the service son, all part of the service...
    Challenge accepted. Name the time, name the place, just not a Wednesday...

  36. #36
    LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! Look closely at this screenshot, and tell me if I'm wrong, but that is Jonathon Grayshon on the left hand side (in the Huddersfield strip that looks like the Broncos one).


    Last edited by mool0o; 08-09-2005 at 10:54 PM.

  37. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by mool0o
    LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! Look closely at this screenshot, and tell me if I'm wrong, but that is Jonathon Grayshon on the left hand side (in the Huddersfield strip that looks like the Broncos one).


    lol..whoa, ur right.
    nice spotting there.

  38. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by mool0o
    LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! Look closely at this screenshot, and tell me if I'm wrong, but that is Jonathon Grayshon on the left hand side (in the Huddersfield strip that looks like the Broncos one).


    mooloo, pure genius

  39. #39
    Hes playing now!!!!!!!!!! On Fox Sports 2 London v Huddersfield.
    lol the commentator just said "Big Jon Grayson another good hit up" lol

  40. #40
    i today was killing time so i was watching Foxtel and was watching London vs Huddersfield (damn UK League is a sloppy game but thats another topic) but just as i was about to turn it off and go out they replaced some guy with our good friend Jon Grayson. I didn't get a chance to see him or watch him but it is true he does play for Huddersfield

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts