+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rugby Challenge 2 Rosters

PSN ID
    dan_johnson_rox

Rugby Challenge 2 Rosters

Hey guys

Since RC2 doesn't have the real SA players and other teams, I am thinking of making a spreadsheet or table of the teams that are missing and their players? good idea? What kind of info do you want so far I have player name, height, weight, age, position and picture of the player any other stuff apart from ratings you guys think is needed?

Quote Originally Posted by dj_johnson View Post
    Hey guys

Since RC2 doesn't have the real SA players and other teams, I am thinking of making a spreadsheet or table of the teams that are missing and their players? good idea? What kind of info do you want so far I have player name, height, weight, age, position and picture of the player any other stuff apart from ratings you guys think is needed?
    Yes please do!!! i'd like to see player roster's plus ratings for the players.

PSN ID
    dan_johnson_rox
    Also could you guys think of some other teams apart from the SA teams that need to be created. I wouldn't be too good with ratings but maybe someone could help me, we can always add them in later

Count me in

Xbox Live
    rustyREYNOLDS
    Yeah, i'm keen to help out...

i got pretty handy with the player creator last time around so i could help with getting some likenesses for certain players.

Getting some accurate rosters for the 6 nations teams would be great! but we may have to wait till we know exactly what transfer restirictions are in place...

I could probably help out with SA Players here and there with players etc. I think their stats would be different cos of opinions...

Quote Originally Posted by dj_johnson View Post
    Also could you guys think of some other teams apart from the SA teams that need to be created. I wouldn't be too good with ratings but maybe someone could help me, we can always add them in later
    We would have to do this for all the unlicensed international teams apart from England

I can do Japan. That is my area of expertise.

Just to be clear, i'm not a modder, play on xbox, so i can only really contribute to stats and stuff like that! So lemme know!

Quote Originally Posted by gsrit01 View Post
    Just to be clear, i'm not a modder, play on xbox, so i can only really contribute to stats and stuff like that! So lemme know!
    Same thing here.

If anyone is interested i will upload the spreadsheet i created today that contains all the international squads on the game. So far it contains name, nationality, age, club, positions 1-3 and height and weight. There is still quite a lot to fill out on it but the main thing is that it's a start and the actual squads are listed. Everything was taken from Wikipedia.com and some of the new squads haven't been released but i don't think there will be much change as majority are end of 2012 test match squads anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrugga8 View Post
    If anyone is interested i will upload the spreadsheet i created today that contains all the international squads on the game. So far it contains name, nationality, age, club, positions 1-3 and height and weight. There is still quite a lot to fill out on it but the main thing is that it's a start and the actual squads are listed. Everything was taken from Wikipedia.com and some of the new squads haven't been released but i don't think there will be much change as majority are end of 2012 test match squads anyway
    Sounds good,one thing that would be helpful but might not be possible for all players would be a thumbnail picture of their face just to assist with creating or amending whats already in the game,but cheers for the work so far!

Quote Originally Posted by deker79 View Post
    Sounds good,one thing that would be helpful but might not be possible for all players would be a thumbnail picture of their face just to assist with creating or amending whats already in the game,but cheers for the work so far!
    I agree, might be a lot of effort though. Could just google them yourself!

I saw in a review it says licensing restrictions are still in place (from memory Top 14 and Pro 12?) but do you reckon there will be restrictions on the B&I Lions?

Quote Originally Posted by deker79 View Post
    I was more thinking of adding links on the spreadsheet to squad profiles on official team websites.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanatic View Post
    I saw in a review it says licensing restrictions are still in place (from memory Top 14 and Pro 12?) but do you reckon there will be restrictions on the B&I Lions?
    I've heard that there are restriction on the lions squad.

However I have heard that when in career mode you can sign players from Top, Pro 12 and all of the normally restricted competitions. This has yet to be verified yet though.

Trying to finish off this spreadsheet of the international teams. Anyone got a idea of which squads Sidhe have included in the game, e.g. 2013 six nations/2012 rugby championship squads or 2012 november internationals

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrugga8 View Post
    Trying to finish off this spreadsheet of the international teams. Anyone got a idea of which squads Sidhe have included in the game, e.g. 2013 six nations/2012 rugby championship squads or 2012 november internationals
    I imagine a lot of the more obscure international teams are based on the november 2012 internationals. Can't say for sure until it comes out though. For some of the teams all I have been able to find is the names and positions. I am yet to find Dob, height or weight which could make it difficult to name people to their correct unlicensed counterpart.

Quote Originally Posted by MrClass View Post
    I imagine a lot of the more obscure international teams are based on the november 2012 internationals. Can't say for sure until it comes out though. For some of the teams all I have been able to find is the names and positions. I am yet to find Dob, height or weight which could make it difficult to name people to their correct unlicensed counterpart.
    Yes that is what i have filled out so far. I have complete squads for all international teams but i'm just wondering whether for the 6N, 4N and Pacific teams the spreadsheet should have 2012 squads or the latest june international squads

Do it on Google Docs - that way anyone and everyone can edit/add players, which should help you out greatly

Oh, and if you're worried some idiot will just come on and delete everything, it keeps backups so you can just roll it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicester View Post
    Do it on Google Docs - that way anyone and everyone can edit/add players, which should help you out greatly

Oh, and if you're worried some idiot will just come on and delete everything, it keeps backups so you can just roll it back.
    Thanks for the suggestion but my biggest thing at the moment is what squads to include. I'm thinking 6 Nations and June Internationals for the rest

I second Leicester's suggestion to do it on google docs as I'm sure that the community would really get together to help. I for one would be more than happy to edit the Italian national and club sides, as well as some of the Top 14 since I live in France. I know that technically these clubs are already licensed but since Sidhe is based in the Southern Hemisphere, a lot of the line-ups and player stats are just completely off for the Northern Hemisphere clubs.
    Last edited by italianstalion; 02-06-2013 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by italianstalion View Post
    I second Leicester's suggestion to do it on google docs as I'm sure that the community would really get together to help. I for one would be more than happy to edit the Italian national and club sides, as well as some of the Top 14 since I live in France. I know that technically these clubs are already licensed but since Sidhe is based in the Southern Hemisphere, a lot of the line-ups and player stats are just completely off for the Northern Hemisphere clubs.
    That really shouldn't be an excuse, especially with technology and communication these days.

Bathrugga8,
    I think it should be 6 nations squads, but bring in players who were out injured. So Corbisiero et
    For the rugby championship sides do June squads for NZ and Australia, November squads for Argentina and South Africa since they are missing/resting a lot of good players this June.

Hopefully international sides don't have 50 man squads again, while club sides have 30 man squads...

So will try to upload/put on google docs the spreadsheet that i've created. So far all of the international teams, Barbarians and Bulls, Cheetahs and Sharks are on it. The internationals need the most work (D.o.B, Height and Height and Positions) while the Super Rugby teams just need the extra positional info (i.e. Loosehead or tighthead, blindside or openside). If anyone has knowledge of how to use google docs and make the doc available to all, please tell me cause i have no idea.

+ Reply to Thread