14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Melbourne Storm

10 71.43%
  • Da D0gZ

4 28.57%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bring on da dooogz

Bring on da dooogz

Can't wait to play them. I feel for you Rabbit fans with Adam (the better Reynolds brother) getting injured, completely destroyed your structure, but a huge 2013 for you boys I bet!

I bet most people are with me when I say GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MELBOURNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"bred not bought"

Was it you that got drunk one year when the Storm were in a GF when they lost (While over the cap), and then came on here and made an absolute fool of yourself?

Could have sworn it was you...

If so, I guess we'll be seeing a repeat of that again.

i hate da storm, so go da doggies!

Doggies!

Quote Originally Posted by Raysie View Post
    Was it you that got drunk one year when the Storm were in a GF when they lost (While over the cap), and then came on here and made an absolute fool of yourself?

Could have sworn it was you...

If so, I guess we'll be seeing a repeat of that again.
    lol perhaps

But hopefully under winning circumstances!

Cant wait for sunday!!! I think the Dogs might just win.

Go Melbourne.

Fahk the Dogs and everything they pretend to stand for.

Quote Originally Posted by Easts93 View Post
    Go Melbourne.

Fahk the Dogs and everything they pretend to stand for.
    Good to have you back, Easts.

PSN ID
    fezzaz13
    Xbox Live
    Newey FTW!!
    Storm 8+

They're just too good

I'd like to see Storm win a legitimate premiership, plus I can't stand the Dogs.

Purple Rain!

Quote Originally Posted by Raysie
    Good to have you back, Easts.
    Thanks mate. Nothing personal, of course. Was very happy to see you boys get up over Souffs. I was getting worried.

Sunday, we shall spell redemption S-T-O-R-M.

No surprises we lost, Bulldogs have to much fire power as do the storm, if the ref lets the game flow this should be one the best grand finals in recent memory either team could win it.

It still hasn't hit me yet that the Bulldogs have made the Grand Final. I've been fine with finishing 3rd every few years that it's just a bit crazy on my end that we've finally made a GF after nearly 10 quick years.

I fear the Storm as they'll be doing everything in their power to make sure they can silence all their doubters once and for all and finally win that "legit" premiership title.

In saying that though, I feel more comfortable going into this as the underdog. I agree with SouthSydneyKiwi though, this GF has the ability to be an absolute cracker of a game. Both teams play so consistently and at such a high level, yet play so differently at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread