+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SBW tatoo on back WILLIAMS

SBW tatoo on back WILLIAMS

does any1 have a pic of it because im gettin my last name on my back just wanna get some examples..

Quote Originally Posted by STORM_4EVA
    does any1 have a pic of it because im gettin my last name on my back just wanna get some examples..
    Is that in case you forget it? I would myself laughing if you have to change your name via deed poll someday.

haha yeh..wont happen..

haha yeh..wont happen..
    What if the Mafia get to you? Then you will be like ......

Sure you are, You just want some material.

Samoa's finest SBW

Check out this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Manero
    Check out this one.

Best Tattoo ever.

If SBW gets married to a girl who demands to keep her name he's gonna have to get more put on underneath.
    SBW?

The Harlequins player Louis McCarthy-Scarsbrook would take up his whole back.

Quote Originally Posted by greatbritain13
    If SBW gets married to a girl who demands to keep her name he's gonna have to get more put on underneath.
    SBW?

The Harlequins player Louis McCarthy-Scarsbrook would take up his whole back.
    Huh? What are you talking about? Sonny Bill Williams will always be Sonny Bill Williams. He doesn't have to change his name at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogs_4_life
    Huh? What are you talking about? Sonny Bill Williams will always be Sonny Bill Williams. He doesn't have to change his name at all.
    Exactly, only his child would have a long name. Say her (Sonny Bill Wwilliams' wife) last name was Smith and they named their child John, his name would be John Smith-Williams.

I wouldnt mind seeing a pic of the one on the back of his leg if anyones got it or Roy Asotasi. Havent seen it fully but his tualimas mean its like not a normal armband.

Sonny Bill Williams-(wifes name)

Could get it changed if his wife wants to.

Is this a situation that could come up with SBW?

SBW under thumb - must get additional tattoo (strange forum heading not likely to happen)

Quote Originally Posted by Half Kast
    I wouldnt mind seeing a pic of the one on the back of his leg if anyones got it or Roy Asotasi. Havent seen it fully but his tualimas mean its like not a normal armband.
    Froim a training session :

Thanks you wouldnt happen to have any of Roys would you???

Quote Originally Posted by Half Kast
    Thanks you wouldnt happen to have any of Roys would you???
    Heres the one on his arm/chest:

I don't have any of the one on his back, sorry.

Nah thats cool thanks alot

+ Reply to Thread